Kahoot!

 

Hi everyone, 

Last week, we were introduced to Kahoot which is a game-based learning platform. It is a free-student response tool for administering quizzes, facilitating discussions and collecting data. I find Kahoot fun to use and personally, I prefer its design compared to Google Form and JQuiz on Hot Potatoes. 

(By the way, i'll introduce you to Hot Potatoes someday) 


On Kahoot, teachers can ask questions or opinions of students through Quizzes, True/False, Polls etc.. (see picture below). However, we can only use Quiz and True/False freely as when it comes to 'Type answer', 'Puzzle', 'Polls' and 'Slides', we are asked to pay for an upgrade, which is quite not-cool (i'm making a sad face right now) 


My first Kahoot Quiz is about Sport activities and I tried to vary both Quiz and True/False questions (as you can see below). The platform also contains various images under different themes. You can also upload the pictures you want from your computer which is quite cool. I made use of Kahoot's images and pictures I downloaded on Google image.



Moreover, Kahoot provide players with a scoreboard for them to track their performance throughout the game.

Annnd, guess what? I'm Mel, which means that I'm the best player right there! I know, I'm intelligent :) (this is my own quiz though) 
To be honest guys, Kahoot is great for using, and as future teachers we should consider using it to engage our students in a topic or even assess their learning in a fun way. 

Try Kahoot! And don't forget to give my Kahoot Quiz a try (link is on G-Classroom) 


Cheers!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LMS? Cloud?

Let's Quizizz!!

On your mark, get set, gooogle classroom!