On your mark, get set, gooogle classroom!

Hello guys,

Hope you're all good.

As my subject area is Physical Education, the course I will be launching on G-Classroom will be all abouut ????. Come on. Say it with me! Bravo! Good answer! The course will be about PHYSICAL EDUCATION!! (I feel like Dora The Explorer). Seriously, today I have been thinking of topics I can introduce to you on G-Classroom and the idea of starting from the basic use of sports came to my mind. 

Why not guiding you on how to stay fit? 


Nowadays, with easy access to social media, a lot of people, especially teenagers do not care about staying fit. Long ago, sport was an entertainment for youngsters, now if Tik Tok was a sport discipline, Mauritius would be the most healthy country on the planet with excellent TikTok Athletes. 

Taking care of one's health and mental state is important. For me, teaching and sharing my point of views on staying fit is crucial and the fact that fitness does not deal with one specific sport discipline, everybody will be concerned about it.

The topics you will come across in the course are; Muscular endurance, Muscular Strength and Flexibility. This course will simply guide you on how to gain those components of physical fitness.

I will blog about the challenges that I'll be facing while using Google Classroom so; STAY TUNED!

I do hope to spot your participation in my class!

Cheers!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LMS? Cloud?

Let's Quizizz!!