I tried Google Sheet!

 Yo ! How are you all?

(Well, I know you can't really answer to that right now so let's assume that I'm talking to myself)

So, today I tried to create a pie chart on Google sheet. Few days back, I posted a question on my G-classroom (have a look below). Only 5 of my students/classmates/future-colleagues (well I don't know how to call them exactly). Wait, let's create a name out of these 3 words; STU-CLASS-COL-MATES. Guess I'm tired. Only 5 out of 13 responded to the question but I decided to use the data anyway. 

Let's have a look to the question I posted;

Using this data, I tried to create a Pie Chart to have a better view at their level of motivation.. Most of them workout for at least 10 minutes per day and that's great !

One thing for sure, the more data you collect, the more interesting will be your chart, but I wanted to give it a try! 

Google Sheet and Microsoft Excel are practically the same, but when we talk of Functions and Formulas, man, I would say Excel wins! 

So yeah, I hope you give it a try too, if you collect more data why not sharing your chart with us?

Stay safe and try home workouts!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LMS? Cloud?

On your mark, get set, gooogle classroom!

Let's Quizizz!!