Diego? Oh you mean Diigo!!

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing good! Today we'll talk about a friend of mine named Diigo. On Monday, we have been introduced to this platform and I'm here sharing it with you!! Soo, let's diiiiiiive into it!



Diigo is a social bookmarking website with the goal of helping us create our own personal library (Amazing, right?). DIIGO is actually an abbreviation for 'Donut Is Irresistibly Good Oh'. (Ok I'm actually kidding). DIIGO means 'Digest Of Internet Information, Groups and Other stuff'. The platform simplifies e-reading, and improves workflows to boost productivity. It also helps users to manage information using sticky notes, highlights and tags.



I find the website useful when it comes to sharing information with ease as it stores all our relevant information in the cloud. So yeah by the way, Diigo is a LMS (remember that term?). It also allows us to share as much data we want and those can be set private or public.

As a prospective teacher, I am looking forward to use Diigo as my bookshelf where all books and documents will be placed according to their category. What I find amazing is that I will be able to access the platform on any device and save any sites/PDF/links/images (WHATEVER) on it. This will ease my work when I'll have to recommend a reading to my students or even share a bunch of reading resources to my colleagues.

So yeah, I encourage you to use it and keep everything organised !
Cheers!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LMS? Cloud?

Let's Quizizz!!

On your mark, get set, gooogle classroom!