My learning experience!

 Hello everyone :)

I am using this page to reflect on my teaching and learning experiences. The module that brought me here is 'Bringing Technological Innovation' whereby we (prospective teachers) learn various tools which have the power to make education more interesting.

The first week we have been introduced to the definition and benefits of OER. We also learned to design interactive web-based exercises. The class made use of 'HOTPOTATOES' which is a free and easy software where teachers can create multitude of assessment tasks, for instance; in the form of MCQs and matching.

Personally, I find it fascinating to learn these appliances and I'm looking forward to share more of my experience with you.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LMS? Cloud?

On your mark, get set, gooogle classroom!

Let's Quizizz!!